Thursday, December 30, 2010

Songs of the Week!

I've been having some trouble finding songs to share with you. A lot of the songs I want to share aren't available on You-tube, and that is the only way I can figure out how to send you directly to the song. If anyone knows of something better, please let me know! :)
I wanted to share with you all a couple of songs from one of my favorites Vedera (official site). The lead singer is a woman named Kristen May. I absolutely love her voice! I went to a concert they were a part of years ago, and I feel in love. I honestly got the biggest "Girl Crush" on her.
They used to be called Veda, but had to change their name because that name was already in use... I guess. Their first album in Weight of an Empty Room. I love the entire thing. One of the songs I am sharing with you, 'Satisfied", is a newer rendition of the song "Desire on Repeat". I love the older rendition much more. Their new album, Stages, is a gem as well, it's just more soft/poppy, if that is the right way to describe it! :) I suggest you check them both out and decide for yourself, or just love them both equally. I think I am a little partial to Weight of an Empty Room!





Click here to listen to "Loving Ghosts"
Click here to listen to "Satisfied"

Click here to listen to "Greater Than"

*All songs available on the album "Stages".
Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think, and be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment