Sunday, November 14, 2010

Clothing Swap Finds!

The Clothing Swap was a big success once again! Thank you to all who came and donated clothes. I hope you all had fun! Of course I planned to take pictures, but it's too difficult when I'm hosting, and trying to go through all the clothes at the same time! Maybe next time I can get a few shots, but no promises! :)
We had a ton of clothes at this swap, and I think everyone left with a few good finds, including myself! I ended up "winning" two puffy vests! They are nice and warm and colorful!

I also got some cute brown yoga (aka cozy) pants! I love them! I also got a yoga bag to go with them, which is great because I've been wanting to take some classes sometime.

I also snatched a few T-shirts for the above scarf project. We will for sure be having another swap in the spring, so don't get ride of any clothes you no longer wear and save them for the next swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment