Friday, November 26, 2010

My Current Snack Obsessions!

Okay I have to share with you all my favorite snacks as of late... and probably of ALL TIME! Seriously, if you have not tried Tim Tams yet, you must run to your local Target and get some... Now! They are the most scrumptious... satisfying... to die for cookie you can buy! Trust me, if you are a fan of chocolate, these little cookies will curb your cravings! Well... then you'll just constantly want one with you at all times... but we don't need to get into that! :) ha ha!

Something else I must share with you...because it is so creamy and dreamy and delicious... is The Greek Gods' Honey & Strawberry Greek Yogurt! Okay this stuff is so dang good! You must try it, even if yogurt... or Greek yogurt particularly... freak you out! Try it... you will love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment