Friday, November 26, 2010

Song of the Week!



I have several songs to share with you all from "The Suburbs" by Arcade Fire. I really just love this whole album. I'd have to say it is the best album from Arcade Fire... some may not agree...but that is what I think! Arcade Fire is fronted by the husband-wife duo of Win Butler and Regine Chassagne. The band members play many instruments including the piano, violin, cello, xylophone, french horn, harp, etc... I'd love to see them live because they take most of their instruments on tour with them!

I don't love that I have to link you to youtube to listen to these songs, but as far as I know, that is the only way to do it!

Click to listen to "We Used to Wait".

Click to listen to "Suburban War".

Click to listen to "City with No Children".


No comments:

Post a Comment