Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Song of the Week!

So every week, no particular day, I want to share with you a Song of the Week! What I've been listening to and what I love. If you know me well, you know that I love music, I love sharing good music, and I love being told about good music! I am a Rock n' Roll/ Indie girl. I grew up listening to the Progressive Rock my dad loves, and he would turn on a song (max volume), and quiz us on it!
This week I wanted to share a newer song from one of my favorite bands, Eisley. If you have not heard of them before, I suggest you check them out, and let me know what you think! Eisley is a group of sisters, a brother, and a cousin. They are from Texas, and formed Eisley in 1997 when sisters Chautelle and Sherri began creating music together. Some of their music influences are The Beatles, Jeremy Enigk, and Radiohead... some of my all time favorites...ever! I will for sure be sharing music from these groups in future weeks to come. Hurrah for Eisley!


Click here to listen to the song "Ambulance" by Eisley.

Also I would love to hear about your favorite songs or bands! Email me at metreemonthly.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment