Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gift Idea's: My Favorite Lipstick!

I love reading about products that other's like to use. I always check out Pioneer Woman's favorite products and new finds. Today I wanted to share my new favorite lipstick with you all. For my brother's Wedding in September, I wanted to find a good lipstick to wear for the events. I normally wear Clinique make-up, but I was never super hot on their lipsticks. I decided to go to the Estee Lauder counter and, bam, there was my new favorite lipstick!! It's Estee Lauders Long Lasting Lipstick in Pink Parfait. I just love it! It's a little pricey, but so worth it! It lasts, it goes on smooth, it doesn't feel sticky, and it has a sweet smell that makes me want to eat it!
I also got some lip gloss for quick, on-the-run, touch-ups. It's Estee Lauder's High Gloss in Rose. It gives your lips a golden, shimmery, look. But it doesn't have those big, glittery chunks that some other lip gloss's have... which I hate. It goes on smooth, and it looks smooth and supple. Love it. Worth it.
By the way, I have always had a major "girl crush" on Carolyn Murphy (spokesmodel for Estee Lauder). She is just absolutely gorgeous! Don't you agree? Ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment